Internally at Innosolids, we regularly use the nick name KING-batch for our DLC, just to express the difference with the common and traditional Masterbatch. In case of recycled plastics, DLC would become “Recycle-KING-batch“. But seriously, DLC is a great solution. On the right side you can see the summarized advantages of our DLC.
In the last couple of years we clearly see the opportunities that DLC has. But as we cannot target on all markets, we now are specially concentrating on Recycling, BIO-polymers and Toys.
DLC is extremely appropriate for Recycling Materials, at the bottom of this page there are several pictures with short explanation of several DLC Applications, with emphasize on Recycling. The color power of DLC en general applicability on all plastics makes DLC to the one and only real partner of recycled (and often mixed) plastics. For more information please contact us via email@example.com or via tel. +31 6 3909 8136
- Lower dosage – lower color stocks (quantity in kg)
- Quick color change
- General applicability in plastics – less different colors in stock
- Also particularly suitable for bio-polymers / bio-plastics!!
- General applicability in production, like Extrusion, Injection Molding and (Extrusion) Blow Molding
- Low melting point – better mixing – lower energy consumption – less burnings
- Free flowing – perfect dispersion
- No standard colors – all according to customer demand
- Any desired additive can be used
- Particularly suitable for Recycling Materials!!